Use a Jumbo Loan to Buy Your Next Home
Jumbo Loans make buying a home very flexible. Options include FHA, Fixed Rate Mortgages and Adjustable Rate Mortgages. FundingUSA.com can help you find the best loan without restrictions on the loan limit.
- Owner occupied, non-owner occupied and second home loan mortgages. Our knowledgeable experts can assist you with all your Jumbo Loan needs.
- Forty (40) year flexible terms. All based on your qualification and goals.
- Interest Only Loans. Defer payment on the principal for a selected term and only make payments on the interest. This allows you to keep the monthly payments low.
Get A Better Rate by Refinancing Your Jumbo Loan
Do you want to lower your payments? Maybe you are looking to get some cash out to pay for remodeling or home improvement? Or are you wanting to take advantage of the great rates available today with a refinance?
FundingUSA.com can help you determine which loan product is the best for your situation. Rates are at an all time low, so it is a great time to refinance. Refinancing can save thousands of dollars over the lifetime of the loan.
- Avoid foreclosure by refinancing to an interest only program and reduce your monthly payment to the interest only.
- Cash Out Refinancing can help you pay off debt or gain access to cash to make a large purchase.
- Transition to a traditional loan once you have lowered your mortgage down to the OFHEO limits.
- Financing for investment properties, vacation homes, second homes and retirement properties.
List of Items Required for Loan Approval:
- 1040 Tax Returns for 2010 & 2011, include W/2’s if available.
- Last 30 days pay stubs / award letter if on Social Security.
- Copy of monthly statement for current mortgage(s).
- Fire insurance declaration page, or number for insurance agent.
- Copy of most current month’s bank statement.
- Please email or fax to 800-305-1306.
Give FundingUSA.com a call today to find out if you qualify or complete our online application.
Call Now at 800-305-9424!